Monday, April 1, 2013


So it has been almost a year since I have posted anything.  And for once there was plenty to blog about.  Maybe that is the problem, when there is stuff to blog about you are just to busy and too tired when you get a minute.  Of course the big news is the 4th edition to our family, but that only happened not quite 4 months ago.  But leading up to that was crazy.  I decided to stay with my doctor in Mesa even though we live 3 hours away.  So that was fun.  Good thing I have a great mom and sister who loved having the kids and me once a month.  Dallen finally arrived 12-12-12.  Yes I was one of the "lucky" ones who got that baby.  I am already tired of it.  Every time I have to give his birth date I get that "oh wow that is so cool."  Or other similar things.  It was not planned at all.  I was scheduled to be induced on Dec. 11th (my due date) when the hospital called and cancelled 30 mins. before I was to be there.  That really sucked.  Just like all my other babies he had to be forced out and was huge.  My 2nd biggest baby.  He was 9lbs 5oz.  So leading up that wonderful event other things did happen.   Vacation in Utah with family, a new school year starting (I now have a jr. high student, a 4th grader and a 1st grader), another soccer season (which I am now one of the ones who is in charge), Halloween and Thanksgiving.  I did take pictures, but I am not going to post those pictures only because of the amount of time it would take.  Of course following Dallen's birth we had Christmas, New Years, Valentines and most recently Easter.  I am really bad, but we didn't do any pictures of Easter.  We did have a lot of fun though.  Easter eve we went to our friends, the Skinners, and had dinner and then an Easter egg hunt.  Then of course the Easter Bunny brought candy and a gift for everyone except for Dallen.  He got a toy for his car seat since that is where he spends a lot of time.  We stop doing Easter outfits a few years ago, so really there is nothing to do for pictures.  So that is a quick overview of the last year.  Of course I could really write about 50 pages worth of stuff, but lets be honest, that would be boring and I don't have that much time.  The kids love their new brother, so much so that I have to sometimes rescue him and ground them from him.  His muscles are strong, but would be stronger if he got the chance to be left alone.  Oh well, he is truly loved.

No comments:

Live Traffic Feed